2617[NTB] RE: RE: Favorites

  • Sami Jarvinen
    Oct 3, 1998
      > As for your affirmation that you "can't do a good GUI with clips", I
      have
      > to disagree.

      When you're limited to comboboxes and lists, it simply can't be very
      good.

      > Actually, this is the best Interface I've seen in a Clip.

      Seems to me we're not talking about the same thing here. You seem to be
      comparing Project Manager's GUI with other clips' GUIs, while I'm
      talking about the clip language's GUI design capabilities in general.

      What I'm trying to say is that Project Manager's GUI may be as good as
      it can be, but it still isn't good because of the limitations of the
      clip language.