2615[NTB] Re: NoteTab.hlp/NoteTab.gid info

  • Baba Baba Baba Booey
    Oct 3, 1998
      On Sat, 03 Oct 1998 09:40:51 +0200, Eric G.V. Fookes babbled about
      [NTB] Re: NoteTab.hlp/NoteTab.gid info proclaiming:

      >Hi Sean,

      >You miscounted the quotes ;-) Indeed, I did *not* write the above since it
      >was quoted from Len's message. In my reply, I said that I believed the
      >index problem that was reported was due to an old copy of the .gid file. I
      >also said it was best to delete it when a new copy of the Help file is
      >added, and I also explained that it is automatically created by Windows (or
      >to be more accurate, the Help engine).

      Okay I admit I did not read the previous post of this and noted the
      message was from you - I didn't realize you were quoting. My
      apologies. I did find the suggestion to copy the .gid files to be
      extremely unusual which is why I decided to comment. Sorry I added to
      the confusion.

      -Sean