2602[NTB] Re: Favorites

  • Jody Adair
    Oct 2, 1998
      Hi Sami,

      >The "categories" would be subdirectories in the Favorites directory.
      >These directories would contain shortcuts (!) to the documents contained
      >in the category. The Favorites menu would contain submenus for each
      >category (directory), and these submenus would show the documents in the
      >category (shortcuts in the directory).

      I would think that a pull down list with multiple pull down
      lists from each of them would be nice like some Windows
      programs have and the browsers.

      Have you tried making a Favorites directory called say "Directory?" :)

      Directory (Category)
      :Category 1 (Points to Category 1)
      :Category 2 (Points to Category 2)
      :Category 3 (Points to Category 3)

      Those point to other Favorites, or Categories I believe is
      the correct term. The colon tells NoteTab to look for that
      Category.

      Then in each of your Categories you have the files you want
      to open which can be a whole folder (Path\*.*), file type(s)
      (Path\*.*htm*), group of files, or another file type(s).