2600[NTB] Re: Favorites

  • Eric G.V. Fookes
    Oct 2, 1998
      Hi R.S.,

      >And this is the real advantage of accessing the Categories as submenus:
      >that you don't need to switch Categories.
      >
      >PLEASE, do not include an undesired auto-switch in it!

      I think the preference is very personal. I'm sure many user would actually
      want the auto-switch, and many others would agree with you. I could always
      add another option in NoteTab, but so many people are already complaining
      that there are too many options... It's impossible to please everybody :-(

      BTW, have you tried your QuickSort program with the latest pre-release
      update? Is it faster now?

      Regards,

      Eric G.V. Fookes <fookes@...>