2584[NTB] Re: Favorites

  • Eric G.V. Fookes
    Oct 2, 1998
      Hi Sami,

      >As I mentioned earlier (NoteTab advanced list), the way NoteTab's
      >Favorites menu works is less than ideal. Instead of going into details
      >about the downsides of the current implementation, I'll describe an
      >alternative which I think might be better. Any suggestions, comments and
      >criticism is very much appreciated.

      Actually, I have spent a good deal of time today improving the Favorites
      menu. The main changes you will find in the upcoming update is that the
      Categories listing now branch on to display submenus with their file
      listing. When you pick a file from one of these categories, the category
      becomes the default list (as it is in the current version), and the chosen
      file(s)/directory is opened. Each of these submenus also include a command
      to open all files.

      I hope these changes will make the Favorites feature more appealing to
      NoteTab users.

      Regards,

      Eric G.V. Fookes <fookes@...>