      Hi Richard,

      >Organisatie:
      >Straat:
      >Postcode:
      >Plaats:
      >Tel.:
      >Fax:

      >>> ..

      >I mean the name of the organisation, wich appaers on the
      >first line of the block of 5 lines.

      there are six lines above???

      I think it would be best for you to send three of these
      entries in one piece (and to the advanced list if you do
      not mind).

      It certainly can be done. Depending on *exactly* what you
      have makes the clip making decision easier on which way to
      go with this.

      <- Start below here ->
      1st line
      2nd line
      3rd line
      4th line
      5th line

      1st line
      2nd line
      3rd line
      4th line
      5th line

      1st line
      2nd line
      3rd line
      4th line
      5th line
      <- Stop above here ->

      In other words we need to see if there are spaces in
      between for a certain way I would make it using the
      amount of lines. Also, the ".." is still unclear.
      Are those to be inserted above the first line making
      a total of 6 lines in the finished file?

      ..
      1st line
      2nd line
      3rd line
      4th line
      5th line

      Do you want the "labels" also there or just the data after
      them? In other words, do you need it to say "Organisatie:"
      or just the name of the organization leaving "Organisatie:"
      out?

      Do you want the files saved as say:
      10-01-1.html
      10-01-2.html
      10-01-3.html

      and then the next day:

      10-02-1.html
      10-02-2.html

      mailto:ntb-advanced-subscribe@...
      ntb-advanced-subscribe@...

      Just send a message to the above address with nothing else added
      if you want to subscribe to the advnced list.

      c ya,
      Jody
      Prov. 3:5-7; 4:23

      http://www.mindspring.com/~kjb1611