23348Re: [NTB] Hieroglyphics

  • sisterscape
    Aug 12, 2014
      Or somehow changed the default encoding.

      From: "Don Daugherty ddaugherty@... [notetab]" <notetab@yahoogroups.com>
      To: notetab@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, August 12, 2014 10:48 AM
      Subject: Re: [NTB] Hieroglyphics

      On 8/11/2014 9:23 PM, gilbertpremo@... [notetab] wrote:
      All of a sudden, all txt files opened in NoteTab open looking like hieroglyphics, not readable text.

      If I open them in another text editor, they display normally.

      I did not do anything to change display characteristics, nor do I see anything in setting that would do so, or allow the display characteristics to be changed.

      Anyway to get NoteTab to display normally?

      It sounds like you've accidentaly changed to some weird FONT.

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic