23337Re: [NTB] Displaying links

  • Al Guevara
    Jul 15, 2014
      Options | View tab
      Do you have Adv or Html features unchecked/checked?

      AL

      On Tue, Jul 15, 2014 at 1:17 PM, janosg@... [notetab] <notetab@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Hello from a veteran user but first-time participant in the group.

      I can't figure out why URLs are displayed in a clickable form in Note Tab Pro files on one Windows 7 computer, but only as text (which needs to be copied and put in the address field of the browser (Chrome in my case) on another W-7 computer - where it's basic Note Tab.

      Am I missing a setting or is this something only the Pro version provides? Thanks in advance, Janos

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic