23309Re: [NTB] open all possible readable files

  • loro
    Mar 14, 2014
      At 15:17 2014-03-06, Steven Kalynuik wrote:
      > know sounds like a weird request:
      >
      >But I want to open all possible readable files by choosing a
      >directory in notetab, it would look in that directory and each sub
      >directory. The once loaded I can do what I want with those files,
      >ie. search for terms, or just puruse.

      Look up ^$GetFiles()$. I'd advice you to specify the file types you
      want to be opened though as Notetab will gladly open binary files, to
      Notetab everything is readable. Put that in an array and

      Lotta
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic