23291Re: [NTB] How to move clips from one library to another

  • loro
    Feb 7, 2014
      At 15:43 2014-02-07, Marcelo Bastos wrote:
      >Interviewed by CNN on 07/02/2014 01:20, Flick Coleman told the world:
      > >

      > > Title pretty much says it all. Started using Notetab Pro yesterday
      > > and really like it. However, I can't find a simple way of moving
      > > clips from one library to another. I made a few Libraries of my own
      > > (empty to start with) and tried to move several clips of code that I
      > > had made in the Temp section, but could not find a way to do this.
      > > Any help would be appreciated.
      > >
      >Clip libraries are text files. Just open them in Notetab, cut from a
      >document and paste into the other.

      A shortcut is to rightclick in the combo box (the box at top with the
      dropdown, where the library name is displayed) and choose "Open as Document".

      Another way is to rightlick on the clip you want to move and choose
      Copy to Clipboard. Then change to the library you want to move the
      clip to, rightclick and choose Add from Clipboard. This also works if
      you copy someone's clip for example from email here on the list - as
      long as it's a complete clip with the H="Clip Heading" line. The
      downside with this option is that you can only do one clip at the
      time if you have many clips to move. Otherwise it's handy.

      That is, you can copy the below and past it into a library.
      H="Test"
      ^!Info Hello world

      But this will not work. Not without editing the clip later anyway.
      ^!Info Hello world

      Lotta
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic