23286Re: [NTB] How do you create a shortcut to a file or folder?

  • Al Guevara
    Jan 14, 2014
      Via favorites. Open your .fvr file (favorites) and try the below.

      OPENS ALL txt files in a Folder
      +C:\folder\notes\*.txt

      OPENS ALL .fvr files in a folder
      +C:\folder\notes\*.fvr

      Al Guevara

      On Tue, Jan 14, 2014 at 2:11 PM, albent@... <albent@...> wrote:

      I would like to open/connect/hyperlink to a folder/directory on my hard drive (eg... F:\health\) using Notetab. I see there is a clip that opens explorer in Notetab, is there a way to add the directory/folder I'm trying to connect to, to this clip.

      I've tried the C+ and that works on short links, but on longer links it fails to open the file/folder.

      Also is there a way to connect/hyperlink/open to a file, (say for instance I would like to open a pdf file using a link that I have inserted into Notetab) (eg...F:\health\health.pdf).

      I hope this clears the issue up.

      I would also like to thank everyone who has responded to this post this is a great group. I love Notetab.

      Thanks
      Jim.

      > Not enough information to understand what is wanted.
      >
      > Regards,
      > John

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic