23233Re: [NTB] Read only file ????

  • Al Guevara
    Nov 4, 2013
      Have you performed any Windoz tasks lately? Win updates? Installed any software? Can you verify  the actual file(s) are lock via Right click on the file? Right click on folder that holds the files?

      ​AL

      On Mon, Nov 4, 2013 at 10:39 AM, Don Beam <djbeam@...> wrote:

      I have just noticed that some files (not all) are now reflecting as “Read Only” in Notetab Pro 7.1 and I cannot update them, but if I access the same file using Notepad, there is no issue.

      I have looked at the attributes of the files (usually “.txt”) and they are normal  for read-write (A), they are not on a network drive and they are “at times” modifiable.

      Where would I go to further trouble shoot this issue?

      Don

      --
      Hi

      Thank you much!

      Tucson-WebDesign.com - Al Guevara

      Web: Website Design, Maintenance, Consultation, Hosting, E-mail, Domain Names.
      Seo: Site optimization, Submission, Paid Inclusion.
      Software: Dreamweaver, Wordpress, Frontpage, Online Editors.
      Cushycms: Convert your site so text is editible in your Browser. No more hiring Webmaster's.
      Contact: 520-304-9066 - al@...
      Rates
      http://tucson-webdesign.com/rates.htm

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic