23228RE: RE: [NTB] Where find Favorites File in 6.2?

  • ken_winston_caine_author
    Oct 27, 2013

      John, you're right. "Everything" found it in an instant.

      The path was: C:\users\me\AppData\NotetabPro\Favorites

      ---In notetab@yahoogroups.com, <notetab@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Download and install 'everything'. Give it a chance to index your computer, then you can search for anything and get the results instantly. Read about it here, and download from here.

      http://download.cnet.com/Everything/3000-2379_4-10890746.html

      You'll want to search for .fvr, and it will show you every instance, on every drive, immediately.

      Regards,
      John