23225RE: RE: [NTB] Where find Favorites File in 6.2?

  • ken_winston_caine_author
    Oct 27, 2013

      Well, it's off-topic,but I'm reading about "Everything." It says it is super low resource hungry. And it's only 339K in size. Am wondering, John, does it continually index and update the index? Or does it just take that initial snapshot? And do you have to periodically, manually, force it to reindex?

      ---In notetab@yahoogroups.com, <notetab@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Download and install 'everything'. Give it a chance to index your computer, then you can search for anything and get the results instantly. Read about it here, and download from here.

      http://download.cnet.com/Everything/3000-2379_4-10890746.html

      You'll want to search for .fvr, and it will show you every instance, on every drive, immediately.

      Regards,
      John