23223RE: RE: [NTB] Where find Favorites File in 6.2?

  • ken_winston_caine_author
    Oct 27, 2013

      Appreciate that, John, but somebody here must know the exact path to the file so that all I have to do is grab that rather than load another cpu- intensive program onto my poor little netbook.

      BTW, I AM looking into the program you cited. I LOVED Google Desktop Search in its early iterations before it started crashing all the time. (And it has long been withdrawn and unsupported now by Google. Windows Search is not even a contender in comparison. And Copernic Desktop Search just doesn't deliver the results the way I like them.)

      ---In notetab@yahoogroups.com, <notetab@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Download and install 'everything'. Give it a chance to index your computer, then you can search for anything and get the results instantly. Read about it here, and download from here.

      http://download.cnet.com/Everything/3000-2379_4-10890746.html

      You'll want to search for .fvr, and it will show you every instance, on every drive, immediately.

      Regards,
      John