23222Re: [NTB] Where find Favorites File in 6.2?

  • Alex Plantema
    Oct 27, 2013
      Op zondag 27 oktober 2013 23:37 schreef naturedoc@...:

      > Am running Notetab Pro v. 6.2. (Have been using Notetab since 1998.)
      >
      > Am moving it to a new computer and have an extensive favorites file
      > that I want to move. Can't find it. Searched for Favorites.fvr on my
      > C drive using Windows Search and it only finds references to files
      > from previous moves doesn't find a current one. Don't see any sign of
      > it in the NotetabPro program folder.
      >
      > Can anyone point me to the path for the favorites file?

      Type %appdata% in Windows Explorer's address bar and press Enter, then copy the Notetab folder to the same location on the new computer.
      It contains all settings, history, favourites, libraries and templates.

      Alex.
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic