      <grin> beware the Swiss equivalent of NSA might be watching to see that you do so! </grin>

      @Eric (or other Fookes staff) If you read this, does my interpretation of license terms agree with yours?

      - Alec

      On 2013-10-26 21:04, Al Guevara wrote:
      re: BUMMED

      Hi Alex

      Sorry for delay, been offline for more than a week.

      Thanks for clarifying this. I'm bummed. I was SURE I was buying a BOGO deal, as I use 2 computers on 1 keyboard/mouse setup.

      ​Bummer.
       Al Guevara

      On 2013-10-11 15:44, Al Guevara wrote:

      I upgraded my v6 to the recent v7 offer,  both Pro and Standard, one price. I was thinking I could put 1 on 1 box, and the other on a 2nd box.  But the install put both on. Is there a way around this?

      I'm sure there's some reason to have two editors on one box, but I've no use for it.  Anyone know how to use the dual offer on two boxes?

      Hi Al - per recent discussions I *think* Eric's  allows you to use it on two devices if you DON'T use it on both at the same time. AFAICT, its pretty much on the honor system. This would *NOT* apply you use box-1 and (say) a child/parent/spouse/friend were going to be using box-2.

      The reason for both STD and PRO being included in the same installer is more that each has some features the other does not.

      From HELP:

      Fookes Software hereby grants you a license to Use the Software on one computer owned by or leased to you, except as follows.

      If the Software is stored on a computer other than a network server then the primary user may also Use the Software on a home and/or laptop computer, provided the Software is used on only one machine at a time. Otherwise, a separate license is required for each single computer on which the Software will be used.

      Does your proposed usage fit with the above?

      --
      Regards... Alec (buralex@gmail & WinLiveMess - alec.m.burgess@skype)
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic