23214Re: [NTB] Can't get word wrap to function when pasting

  • Dave.Mainwaring
    Oct 18, 2013
      I installed {win7} NoteTab Light 7.1 free version. I can't get word wrap to work.

      --
      Avocation: Building "Knowledge Networks" where participants share, learn and grow
      --

      On Thu, Oct 17, 2013 at 9:42 PM, <lagerboks@...> wrote:

      Hi, on previous versions of Notetab light I was able to paste large amounts of text into a newly created or old document that had word wrap set from the creation of the document, I've set it to 70 chars or 72 - but on this latest version everytime I try to paste  anything into the document the text is not word wrapped and large amounts of text just goes into one endless line that passes out over the screen border.

      I have to manually either split lines or close and reopen the document for every body of text that I paste into the document to get the program to wordwrap it.
      is it me or is this somehting other people experience too?

      Thanks for a really excellent notepad that I've been using since around 1996.
      It's still the very best I've come across.

      All the best from Norway
      Jan

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic