23210Re: [NTB] confused about dual offer I bought?

  • Alec Burgess
    Oct 11, 2013
      On 2013-10-11 15:44, Al Guevara wrote:
      I upgraded my v6 to the recent v7 offer,  both Pro and Standard, one price. I was thinking I could put 1 on 1 box, and the other on a 2nd box.  But the install put both on. Is there a way around this?

      I'm sure there's some reason to have two editors on one box, but I've no use for it.  Anyone know how to use the dual offer on two boxes?

      Hi Al - per recent discussions I *think* Eric's  allows you to use it on two devices if you DON'T use it on both at the same time. AFAICT, its pretty much on the honor system. This would *NOT* apply you use box-1 and (say) a child/parent/spouse/friend were going to be using box-2.

      The reason for both STD and PRO being included in the same installer is more that each has some features the other does not.

      From HELP:

      Fookes Software hereby grants you a license to Use the Software on one computer owned by or leased to you, except as follows.

      If the Software is stored on a computer other than a network server then the primary user may also Use the Software on a home and/or laptop computer, provided the Software is used on only one machine at a time. Otherwise, a separate license is required for each single computer on which the Software will be used.

      Does your proposed usage fit with the above?

      --
      Regards... Alec (buralex@gmail & WinLiveMess - alec.m.burgess@skype)
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic