23208Re: [NTB] multiple computers?

  • Don
    Oct 7, 2013
      Well it says single user license in the pricing .... when in fact he
      grants it to a person for home/work use on one computer at a time. Also
      he gives a 30 day free trial:
      "Not sure if NoteTab will suit your needs? Then take advantage of our
      free 30-day trial before ordering."

      And a 90 day refund policy: "Our Money-Back Guarantee. If you aren’t
      absolutely satisfied with NoteTab, just contact us within 90 days for a
      prompt and courteous refund."

      Hard to argue with that.

      On 10/7/2013 5:28 AM, Dan Ford wrote:
      > Thanks to both. (I am amused to know that I won't know what I've bought
      > until I've actually bought the software!)
      >
      > -- Dan
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic