23206Re: [NTB] multiple computers?

  • Greg Chapman
    Oct 7, 2013
      Hi,

      On 07 Oct 13 02:01 "Sean" <schwa@...> said:
      > DISCLAIMER: This may be contrary to your user license in which case
      > the EULA prevails over any of my feedback.
      >

      > Actually if you copy the setup program to another computer it will
      > install there too. As I said above, if this goes against any
      > licensing agreements, that’s another matter. It’s possible that
      > you will be obligated to purchase three licenses.

      Licence details are included in the Help file. The Commercial Version
      includes this:

      2.2. Commercial Version Use

      This license is subject to your compliance with the terms and
      conditions of this Agreement, including payment.

      Fookes Software hereby grants you a license to Use the Software on one
      computer owned by or leased to you, except as follows.

      If the Software is stored on a computer other than a network server
      then the primary user may also Use the Software on a home and/or
      laptop computer, provided the Software is used on only one machine at
      a time. Otherwise, a separate license is required for each single
      computer on which the Software will be used.

      You may transfer all your rights to use the Software to another
      individual or legal entity provided that: (a) you also transfer (i)
      this Agreement, (ii) the Software, including all copies, upgrades,
      updates and prior versions to such individual or entity; (b) you
      retain no upgrades, updates or copies, including back-ups and copies
      stored on a computer; and (c) the receiving party accepts the terms
      and conditions of this Agreement and any other terms and conditions
      under which you purchased a valid license to the Software.

      Greg
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic