23202Re: [NTB] I did something so that notetab++ is not loading txt files (running Windows 7)

  • Dave.Mainwaring
    Oct 6, 2013
      @Marcelo Bastos bytext@...

      I am using notetab++ Version 6.5.0.0
      and
      notetab-light V7.1 freeversion
      And
      notetab from MS which came with windows 7

      What say you <grin> ?

      --
      Avocation: Building "Knowledge Networks" where participants share, learn and grow
      --

      On Sun, Oct 6, 2013 at 3:11 PM, Marcelo Bastos <bytext@...> wrote:

      Interviewed by CNN on 06/10/2013 16:03, Dave.Mainwaring told the world:

      > When I select a file and open file I get a black screen and a
      > blinking line cursor
      >
      > Idowloaded NT++ again but that didn't fix my probl/em./ I've been
      > using NT as text editor for a long time.
      >
      > I can open txt files using AOO and save as plain txt
      >
      > Any suggestions on how to get a clean re-start? I'm having oh sh t day.
      Uhhh... there isn't a "Notetab++" product. There used to be a "Notetab+"
      a long, long time ago, but that name has been retired.

      However, there is a competitor to Notetab called "Notepad++".

      Which of them are you using, exactly? And which version?

      --
      MCBastos

      -=-=-
      ... Sent from my cave wall paintings.