      From: notetab@yahoogroups.com [mailto:notetab@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Marcelo Bastos
      Sent: Thursday September 05, 2013 23:59
      To: notetab@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [Bulk] [NTB] Latest Update lost notepro.ini file

      > C:\Users\SEAN\AppData\Roaming\NoteTab Pro
      >

      >This is the recommended location for user settings for user SEAN. I
      >suggest you
      leave it alone, so SEAN has his own settings file, separate
      >from the one for "Administrator."

      Okay. I guess I agree since I did a “poll” for news and notepro.ini saves the last time this is performed.  I found the timestamp on the file to be unreliable, even when editing it.

      But that detail was what confirmed the above location.  I wish it wasn’t so confusing – but it’s not the first .ini file that went missing.

      -Sean

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic