23140RE: [NTB] Novice

  • loro
    Aug 6, 2013
      John Shotsky wrote:
      >And html should not be in caps.

      Why not if the OP likes it? It can be camel case if that's what's
      preferred. XHTML can't, but HTML (including HTML5) can.

      Sidenote: Now I write everything in lower case. But I started out
      writing element names in upper and attributes in lower case because I
      thought it was clearer. I still think it is, but it's faster to type
      all lower case.

      Regarding the link problem, while the space shouldn't be there, all
      (fairly modern) browsers I have mend that mistake, but I don't have
      an IE newer than 7, so maybe that's it.

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic