23135Novice

  • cmhall46
    Aug 5, 2013
      I built my first web page with notetab free version and used "PageTutor' to learn the ropes.
      I downloaded Note Tab Pro and I cannot get my documents to open in this format, which I have always used, below.
      I need help on what I am doing wrong. I am 67 years young and need s plan English answer as to why my example below will not open my doc. anymore.
      I have them filed in the same folder as my html page
      Please help m
      Carolyn

      <TABLE BORDER="1" ALIGN="left"
      <TR>
      <TD>

      <P ALIGN="left"><FONT COLOR="#000000"><FONT SIZE="5">
      <A HREF="Welcome Letter.docx">Welcome Letter</A></TD>
      </UL>
      </TD>
      </TR>
      </TABLE>