23130Re: [NTB] Help - Accidentally opened two documents side by side

  • M Peloquin
    Jul 25, 2013
      One can deliberately do this by using [Ctrl]-[Shift]-W. This is a
      toggle so try the same to make it go away. You may have to do it twice.
      The menu option is
      Document > Second Window

      On 7/25/2013 7:50 AM, molly07307 wrote:
      > Hi
      > I have been using Notetab for years and never done this. I use Pro
      > 6.2/fv. I have accidentally hit something and now I have two documents
      > showing side by side on my screen. I have no idea what I did, so no
      > idea how to undo it and go back to just one document. Please help if
      > you can.
      > Much appreciated.

      The shortest distance between two points in always
      under construction.
      Margaret Peloquin, Head Librarian, Professor - EVC
      Austin Community College - Austin, Texas
      512.223.5117 || Fax: 512.223.5111
      peloquin@... || http://library.austincc.edu