23115Re: [NTB] Unlocking files on vr 6.1 pro

  • Andy M
    Jul 23, 2013
      GDay John,

      If you have a viewer program that is used to monitor the webcam, then
      simply place the viewer program's shortcut into Start/Programs/Startup,
      the viewer will then be started every time you reboot and that should
      activate your webcam.

      You can set the shortcut to minimise it's window when the program starts
      if you wish.

      Otherwise, a 'service' should not be necessary as the webcam should be
      available as soon as it's driver is initialised (that usually happens
      before the desktop is opened at boot time).

      HTH

      --
      Regards
      Andy M

      John Shotsky wrote:
      > I have been trying to get my webcam to start automatically as a service when I reboot. Any help would be appreciated.
      >
      > Regards,
      > John
    • Show all 19 messages in this topic