23077Re: [NTB] when is the new update expected?

  • Don Daugherty
    Jun 21, 2013
      On 6/21/2013 3:15 PM, alev.yadigar wrote:
      > I have notetab pro 7.1
      >
      > and I used to get updates often or not waited as long as between the last one and now

      /As a fellow user/, IMO, the short answer is that version 7.0 was a major "update" incorporating many new features and fixes, with 7.1 fixing bugs found in that version. The next major version will presumably be 8.0 and might be several years away. Expect to see a 7.2 only as the need arises.