23022Re: [NTB] Extracting URL from a link

  • Marcelo Bastos
    Apr 10, 2013
      Interviewed by CNN on 10/04/2013 19:50, Robin Chapple told the world:
      > I have a spreadsheet with links. I need to separate the URL frown the
      > label text.
      >
      > Hoe do I do that?

      Well, since this is the Notetab list, first step is getting your data in
      text-file form. Notetab does not understand the file formats used by
      spreadsheet programs. You may try saving the spreadsheet as CSV or HTML,
      for instance. Then post a SMALL sample of the file content.

      I think it should be possible to extract the URLs to a file using
      regular expressions, possibly in a clip to automate the boring steps.

      --
      MCBastos

      -=-=-
      ... Sent from my Mont Blanc.