      Bruce

           Von: "Alec Burgess" <buralex@...>

      Hi Bruce - F6 toggles the Quick List (its in the keyboard shortcuts but
      if the title Quick List doesn't ring a bell I can see it would be hard
      to figure out what it was.

      Also - look up Quick List in Help-Index and from menu Tools-Quick List
      to trigger if you forget the shortcut.
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic