22997Long Term NoteTab user Windows 7 Issue

  • paramindbrainstormsw
    Feb 8 11:11 AM
      Hi,

      I've been using notetab for what must be six or seven years now, at least.

      I always like the way that it could remember previous documents, and
      preserve the tabs that I had up in a previous session.

      When I upgraded to Windows 7, this feature went away. I did try the
      Trial Pro version, and thinking that was what caused it when the trial
      was over, I eventually reinstalled it, but that didn't fix the problem.

      I also thought one could default it to look for certain types of files
      when doing a File Open, such as .html.

      Thanks,

      Robert Pearson

      --