22971Re: [NTB] Re: Return to same place (retain cursor position) when switch outline headers?

  • Jim Eoff
    Dec 26, 2012
      On Wed, Dec 26, 2012, at 5:56, Dave wrote:

      > best to describe this is to open a brand new page ,be something like
      > new.txt then you goto wherever your otl folder is and click open you
      > should have an open otl in font of you , then go to your otl folder
      > again and repeat the process as many times as you want, you should
      > have two to as many as you open tabs across the top ?

      That doesn't seem to work (the view reverts to the open copy of the
      file), although maybe something like it is possible if one turned on:

      View | Options | General | Allow Multiple Instances

      Although it seems that would be fraught with the danger of editing
      multiple copies of the same document. I didn't brave that one to see
      if/how it works. :)
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic