22965Re: [NTB] Re: Return to same place (retain cursor position) when switch outline headers?

  • Jim Eoff
    Dec 23, 2012
      On Sun, Dec 23, 2012, at 12:18, mycroftj wrote:
      > I don't recall a setting for that, but I think bookmarks work in
      > outlines. (Sorry, not at my PC to try)
      > Set bookmark #2 in topic #2 before clicking a different topic and press
      > control-2 (I think) from anywhere in the outline to return to that spot
      > in topic #2.

      I appreciate the idea and had forgotten about bookmarks. However, it
      turns out that, "Currently, bookmarks cannot span across Outline topics
      and are lost when you move to another topic."

      However, it gave me the idea of doing something with a clip (I know --
      that's another group).

    • Show all 15 messages in this topic