22964Re: Return to same place (retain cursor position) when switch outline headers?

  • mycroftj
    Dec 23, 2012
      --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, Jim Eoff <jimeoff@...> wrote:

      > When I click to change the focus from one outline header to another, the
      > cursor is positioned at the start of the header. Is there a way to make
      > it automatically return to where I was the last time the header was
      > viewed (or at least the last time since the file was opened)?
      >
      > Thanks

      I don't recall a setting for that, but I think bookmarks work in outlines. (Sorry, not at my PC to try)

      Set bookmark #2 in topic #2 before clicking a different topic and press control-2 (I think) from anywhere in the outline to return to that spot in topic #2.

      Joy
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic