22944Re: [NTB] hey! [SUSPICIOUS LINK]

  • Marcelo Bastos
    Nov 12, 2012
      Interviewed by CNN on 12/11/2012 23:44, Subu S told the world:
      > check this out http://msnbc.msn.[ com-local2.us ]/jobs/

      Seems very suspicious to me -- some unknown domain (the one I
      highlighted between brackets is the REAL domain) attempting to pass
      itself as MSNBC.

      I'm not clicking on it; there's a high likelihood of it being a
      malicious site attempting to install viruses and such on visitors'
      computers.

      --
      MCBastos

      -=-=-
      ... Sent from my mimeograph.
      * Added by TagZilla 0.7a1 running on Seamonkey 2.13.2 *