      From: Pam Erickson [mailto:pam.in.wa@...]
      Sent: Wednesday, September 26, 2012 9:19 AM
      To: notetab@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [NTB] Copy and Paste Problems with NoteTab Pro 7.01/fv

      It seems odd to me that it would be caused by the UAC when it works after a reboot. But who knows?! The UAC doesn't just work intermittently. It's either On and working or it's Off. :) Since flushing seems to help, that leads me to believe it's something with your hard drive or memory or a combination of the two with needing to defrag the hard drive or check for errors.

      Hopefully whatever causes the problem is figured out and fixed. I'd be curious to know what solves it for you if/when you get it resolved.

      Pam Erickson