22820Missing (?) HTML library with Font Color clip

  • opticsmith
    Sep 5, 2012
      NoteTab light, Windows 7
      (This is a duplicate post to one I just did in the HTML forum; I wasn't sure where to make the post).
      I am not an HTML expert but sometimes I use the HTML clipbook to annotate pages I've downloaded (e.g., a downloaded citation list). There used to be a plain HTML clipbook, which contained (as I recall) a Font clip which, when invoked with text selected, would wrap e.g. a Color directive around the block of selected text. I can't find it any more. Is this no longer considered good practice or something?