22744Re: [NTB] Spelling Checker

  • bruce.somers@web.de
    Aug 3, 2012
      >Alec (buralex@gmail wrote:
      >Looks like you have to go to Tools - Spelling - Options.
      >Maybe you have both an English and a German dictionary selected?
      >If it really is a dictionary containing both (where did you get it?) you
      >will need to add the missing dictionaries and then turn one off - spell
      >check - then turn off it and turn the other on and check again.

      I'm afraid I corrupted [the] dictionary myself by adding words carelessly. I hope that I can download the dictionaries anew and start over again.

      Is it possible to specify the desired dictionary at the moment when the spelling checker is invoked? I don't see it.

      Someone recommended tinySpell. I have tinySpell loaded, but it doesn't show up in NoteTab. Is there a trick?

      Bruce