22743Re: Spelling Checker

  • flo.gehrke
    Aug 2, 2012
      --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, bruce.somers@... wrote:

      > I have a dictionary file that contains both English and German words.
      > I would like to separate those and then to run two separate spelling
      > checks on my files, but I haven't found the tips that I need for that
      > in Help. Can anyone assist me?
      >
      > Bruce

      IMHO, the basics of this task were explained with the answers to your topic "Rudimentary spelling checker", Basic Group, 07/19/2011, #22186 ff ? What are you still missing?

      Just make a copy of that UDT file, and remove English words from the original file resp. German words from the copy...

      Regards,
      Flo
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic