22742Re: [NTB] Spelling Checker

  • Alec Burgess
    Aug 2, 2012
      On 2012-08-02 10:59, bruce.somers@... wrote:
      > I have a dictionary file that contains both English and German words.
      >
      > I would like to separate those and then to run two separate spelling
      > checks on my files, but I haven't found the tips that I need for that
      > in Help. Can anyone assist me?
      >
      > Bruce
      Looks like you have to go to Tools - Spelling - Options.
      Maybe you have both an English and a German dictionary selected?
      If it really is a dictionary containing both (where did you get it?) you
      will need to add the missing dictionaries and then turn one off - spell
      check - then turn off it and turn the other on and check again.

      Caution: this solution is untested, just based on the options I see.