22740Re: [NTB] Number format for math expressions

  • flo.gehrke
    Jul 30, 2012
      --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, "Dave" <dmc43959@...> wrote:

      > Here are the examples that I did. If anyone reading this has
      > better information than this, please submit it here. If I am
      > wrong in my assumptions about any of the items below I would
      > like to get the correct information. Thank you.
      > EXAMPLES OF NOTETAB'S MATH OPERATOR AND FUNCTION USAGES:
      > 14 + 9 = 23
      > 23 - 9 = 14
      > 7.31 * 16.75 = 122.4425...

      Thanks, Dave! I can assure you that your "assumptions" are quite correct.

      BTW, I noticed that -- by pure chance -- those lines are identical to the Help file (except that the order of lines was changed a bit).

      Maybe there's no need to post about 110 lines from the Help file -- I think it would just suffice to refer to 'Help > How to > Calculate in NoteTab'.

      Regards,
      Flo

      Note: It has all been said -- but not yet by everyone!
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic