22611Re: [NTB] What is it you like most about NoteTab?

  • veneff@intouchmi.com
    Jun 17, 2012
      > Dear Notetabber,
      >
      > I'd love to have your opinion. Can you spare me a minute and reply to
      > this email?
      >
      > Your answers to the following questions will help me develop the copy
      > for the new NoteTab website. They will also give me guidance for future
      > program enhancements.
      >
      > 1. What do you mostly use NoteTab for?
      > (HTML editing, copywriting, note taking, poetry, data processing, ...)

      I use it as a replacement for Notetab. But, mostly, as my main code
      editor for C, microprocessor assembly, Basic and HTML.

      > 2. What is it you like most about NoteTab?

      The stability of it, the quickness and the low overhead.

      > 3. Which NoteTab feature(s) do you use the most?

      There are so many, but the multiple file tabs and multiple favorite lists,
      the dual windows, the clip language, the block editing and matching
      brackets come to mine.

      > 4. Which NoteTab feature would you miss the most if you had to use
      > another editor?

      Most of the items mentioned above.

      > 5. Which feature do you miss the most in NoteTab that competing editors
      > offer?

      Syntax high lighting, keystroke/mouse click recording, viewing different
      parts of the same file in the two windows, more than two windows.

      > 6. What is the top benefit you get from using NoteTab?

      It has worked well in all the versions of Windows that I have had to
      update to. The user base is very active and helpful. It has enough
      features that I have always stuck with NoteTab (pro) even though I do
      check out other editors as I have become aware of them.

      Vance