22477Re: [NTB] Re: Pre-release of NoteTab 7.0 available

  • Eric Fookes
    May 1, 2012
      Hi Pam,

      > Does anyone know the answer to this question I posted almost a week
      > ago? Do I just use the 'Check for Updates' link from the Help menu
      > after version 7 is released? Does it somehow automatically know I
      > purchased and installed it recently?

      Sorry I missed your question. Yes, "Check for Updates" will be used to
      announce the official release of version 7.

      We'll be setting up a special page on the NoteTab site for those who
      purchased NoteTab this year and are entitled to a free upgrade. This
      page will ask for your order number and email address before it delivers
      a download link to the full version.

      We're still working on the new website and the upgrade system. As usual,
      it's taking longer than expected, but we hope to have it ready before
      the end of the week...

      Eric Fookes
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic