22476Re: Pre-release of NoteTab 7.0 available

  • pam_in_wa
    May 1, 2012
      Does anyone know the answer to this question I posted almost a week ago? Do I just use the 'Check for Updates' link from the Help menu after version 7 is released? Does it somehow automatically know I purchased and installed it recently?

      Thanks,
      Pam Erickson

      --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, "pam_in_wa" <pam.in.wa@...> wrote:

      > How do I register my product? I purchased my product (NoteTab Pro 6.2/fv) a few weeks ago (through a Trial Pay offer) and want to know how I can get the free upgrade to 7.0.
      >
      > Thanks,
      > Pam Erickson
      >

      > --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, Eric Fookes <egroups@> wrote:
      > >

      > > Customers who purchased NoteTab this year will be entitled to a free
      > > upgrade.

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic