22459Re: [NTB] NTP7b6 Feedback: Some Remaining Bugs

  • Eric Fookes
    Apr 24 3:05 AM
      Hi Art,

      > Sorry for the misinformation. However, I still think the Allow
      > Reordering setting should be persistent as it is a PITA to
      > have to reset it every time I want to move the tabs.

      Many years ago this setting was persistent. Unfortunately, people forgot
      about the setting and got confused when their tabs would shift position
      if not clicked carefully. It cause a lot of customer support mail, which
      is why I decided to turn off the persistence. This change had a dramatic
      effect on customer support queries.

      Note that you can double-click on a tab to toggle the Reordering setting.

      Eric Fookes
      http://www.fookes.com/
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic