22457Re: [NTB] NTP7b6 Feedback: Some Remaining Bugs

  • Marcelo Bastos
    Apr 21, 2012
      The HTML code highlighting in Beta 6 is still flaky. When I edit the
      code (inserting/deleting characters) it often loses track of where it
      should begin or end the highlight. I have to reload the file to fix the
      issue. This is particularly noticeable in large replaces.

      This was not an issue in previous versions.
      --
      MCBastos

      use will be prosecuted under the DMCA.

      -=-=-