22434Re: keyboard problem only in NoteTabPro

  • jsn_colorado
    Apr 11, 2012
      Update: reinstalled 4.65, and it still does this. Weird. NOthing I do on the keyboard changes it (is there an alt+insert, cntl+insert etc fix?); it also will take the space previous to the cursor with it when I use enter or tab keys....

      --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, "jsn_colorado" <needhamscott@...> wrote:

      > Hiya:
      >
      > User for 10+ years, never a problem (except I always wonder why I can't get NTP to accept cursor "snap to"). So today I must've hit the keyboard "insert" key, and nothing I do will correct the cursor placement and insert characteristics: I must be one space further right than the space I want to type into in order to type into it; if I'm at the space I want to affect, it inserts one space further left. This does not happen in any other app I've tried.
      >
      > Help??!!
      >
      > Regards and Happy Trails,
      >
      > Scott Needham
      > Boulder, Colorado, USA