      From: notetab@yahoogroups.com [mailto:notetab@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of MoreThanFood
      Sent: Sunday, February 19, 2012 17:04
      To: notetab@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [NTB] Update on File Reopening

      Hi,

      It took me a LONG time to figure out what the problem was - Notetab suddenly lost the ability to have random files
      dropped into from Windows Explorer. After much searching I found some posts somewhere that explained that running a
      program as an administrator raises the security clearance of the program. This causes it to disallow lower clearance
      data being dropped into it.

      I have no idea if that is correct or what, but when I stopped running as administrator, I could immediately drag files
      into it. So in my case that is what fixed it.

      I had originally set it to run as administrator to try to fix the issue with it constantly opening an old session. This
      went on for more than 6 months.

      Most of the files that I am working on in Notetab are html & shtml & css so maybe that's why you can't drag them into it
      when it's being run as administrator.

      Who knows? I would just like to be able to have my previous session open up automatically, but at least I'm not having
      to close them all and find the new directory.

      Thanks for all the info and I truly do appreciate Notetab - I've been using it since it was introduced!

      Liz