22359Re: Question about File|Reopen

  • Eb
    Feb 12 8:49 PM
      I don't think you can change this. However, if you routinely want to reopen a large number of files, or chose from a large list, use the favorites menu.

      1. Create a category, i.e. "reopen"
      2. Before you close NoteTab, click
      Favorites-->Organize-->Add all documents

      3. When you restart NoteTab, click
      Favorites-->Categories-->(your category)-->Open all
      4. After opening all files, delete the favorites from the file.
      Best way to do that is by clip, where you simply write
      EMPTY text to the file with
      ^!TextToFile "(favoritesfile)" ^%EMPTY%

      Cheers,

      Eb

      --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, "djust" <djust@...> wrote:

      > Hi!
      >
      > I'm running NoteTab Pro 6.2/fv, using the ini file, not the registry, to store its parameters.
      >
      > At the moment it stores 15 addresses in File|Reopen. Is there a way I can tell it to store 20, or 24?
      >
      > Thanks.
      > David.

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic