22355Re: [NTB] Such a stupid question but is there a way to highlight the word I

  • Mick Housel
    Feb 12, 2012
      Are you trying to use the "Search Highlight On" option while searching
      through a regular document or the help file? If you open the help file,
      make sure that "Search Highlight On" under options is on, then click the
      search tab in Help and search for "document". It will give a list of
      topics that contain the word "document". If you then click on the first
      topic listed, you'll see every occurrence of the "document" highlighted.

      If you're trying to highlight every occurrence of a word that you're
      searching for in an open file, I don't know of a way to do that. It's
      possible that there's a way to do it. If so, I'm not aware of what that
      might be and I'm sure it would involve clips which is on another list
      from this basic NTB list.

      Hopefully someone can answer that question, if that's what your actually

      All Senators should wear uniforms like NASCAR drivers so we can identify
      their corporate sponsor.